Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey is a service offered to the customers of the Lowe’s departmental stores. Those who are willing to share their experience at the departmental store can provide their honest feedback at the survey portal.
Interestingly, Lowe’s provides the customers a $300 cash reward in return for completing the survey. Once you take the survey you will be able to enter the sweepstakes for winning the cash reward. In this post, we have provided a guide to the account login procedure. Read on and have a great time ahead!
What is the Lowe’s Survey
Lowe’s Survey is all about providing your honest review or feedback regarding your recent purchase at the Lowe’s. If you have recently visited Lowe’s departmental store then you can share your experience using the survey questionnaire.
On the other hand, the survey is a platform for ones who have complaints against Lowe’s and voice their thoughts.
What do you need to complete the Survey
- You need to remember your 12 digit ID number to begin.
- One should be at least 18 years of age in order to enter the survey.
- The user should be able to understand English to take the feedback survey.
- Any employee or anyone related to a Lowe’s employee cannot take part in the survey.
- The participants must be legal residents of any of the 50 U.S states.
- If you do any prejudice in the survey your entry must be terminated.
- Your spending at Lowe’s would not increase the chance of earning the cash reward.
How to Complete the Lowe’s Survey
- Visit the website of the Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey. lowes.com/survey
- The user can change their language using their drop-down menu at the top right.
- Next, click on the ‘Next’ button below to get started.
- On the next page, the user is required to type in your ID Number found at the bottom of the receipt.
- Again tap on the ‘Next’ button below to proceed.
- Now you can fill out the survey questionnaire.